Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lemonade Award


Lemonade Award


I have recently been honored with the Lemonade Award. I understand this award is for blogs that have/show a great attitude. Thank you Melanie from The Knutson Family for thinking that I have a great attitude. Melanie has an interesting blog with lots going on all the time and she’s always amusing. She has recently gone back to school, has some wonderful kids and horse stories and she does have a good attitude about life that shows through in her writing.


Now on to the award. It’s an awfully cute little Lemonade stand evoking memories of bygone days and childhood innocence. It brings to mind when my children were youngsters and would set up their Lemonade stand on the sidewalk in front of our house. My husband and I will always stop for a roadside lemonade stand, it means so much to the children and we like to encourage free enterprise at an early age.


This particular award should be given to 10 bloggers of your choice that you feel are deserving of it. I will do my best to come up with some that have not already been presented with it. All of the following recipients have great attitudes and great blogs, all with different styles of writing and are always an interesting read. I’m simply going to list them and ask that you check them out if you haven’t already.


Victoria at Teachings of the Horse

Billie at camera-obscura

Linda at The 7 MSN Ranch

Lori at The Scoog Farm Journal

What’s her name? at Nuzzling Muzzles

Genneryals Mom at On The Bit

JME at Glenshee

Armani’s Mom at A Bay Horse

AnnL at Transitions

Callie at Mid-West Horse

I’m always hesitant about bestowing awards so please take the award if you want it and if it’s not your thing please feel free to decline, no pressure.


Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.