Saturday, January 17, 2009

Drum Roll Please


Drum Roll Please

I would like to thank everyone who participated in the discussion concerning the Live Feed feature available and used on some blogs. I appreciate all of your opinions and comments and taking part in the poll.


One thing I did notice was the fact that some of the blogs I have visited with the Live Feed feature in the past did not comment, and I respect that. I am sorry if I offended some of you. Being the curious type, I simply wanted to see if other people felt the same way about this subject as I do.


Here are the results of the poll most visitors voted on:

Like the Live Feed: 15%

Don’t like the Live Feed: 50%

Don’t care about the Live Feed: 35%

So again, thanks for participating. I appreciate all your opinions and comments.


Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.