Saturday, April 3, 2021

HAPPY EASTER

 

 
All I Needed to Learn about Life I learned from the
' Easter (Bunny )Horse'!

 


Don’t put all your grain in one bucket.

Walk softly and carry a big carrot.
There is no such thing as too many treats.

All work and no play can make you a basket case.
A cute little tail attracts a lot of attention.
Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.

Some body parts should be floppy.
Everyone is entitled to a bad hair/hare day.
Let happy thoughts multiply like apples on trees.
Keep our hooves off others treats.





Good things come in small packages.
The grass is always greener in someone else' s paddock.
An Easter bonnet can cover the wildest mane.
To show your true colors you have to come out of the stall.
The best things in life are still sweet and gooey... molasses flavored stud muffins.

8 comments:

  1. You have a wonderful Easter as well. I got to spend the entire afternoon through dinnertime holding the new little man on Friday so that has made my weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m so happy for you! That’s a great start to the weekend!

      Delete
  2. Those are excellent life lessons. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Easter Teresa. Glad you liked the post.

      Delete
  3. Wow, love this post and the photos too (especially the first one)!! Poem is new to me. Such wise lessons. Hope you enjoyed a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks aurora! We had a nice Easter over my daughter's for dinner. It was good to see the grand kids after such a long time. Hope you had a good Easter too.

      Delete
  4. Such cute photos and wisdom!! Happy Easter! Hope you had a wonderful one. 🐣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda,we did have a nice day. Hope you did as well.

      Delete

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.