Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Farm in October


I love the colors of autumn and thought I would put up some pictures of the farm taken this weekend.  As you can see the leaves are at their most colorful but they are falling to the ground and the limbs will quickly be bare. The horses are getting their winter coats and before long the weather will change from crisp cool days to icy temps and snow will blanket us in white. For now I will just enjoy the beauty surrounding me.  It’s difficult to come inside when the weather is crisp and nature is dipping her paintbrush into the limitless palette of brilliant colors to paint the landscape.  Hope you enjoy the pictures. 


"Of course I can't make a move around here without assistants"
"They thought I had treats, turned out to only be a camera"

" Disappointed and heading for greener pastures"
"Hey guys, wait up"
"Stupid boys, always wasting energy"!

Until next time
Quote for Today
As the wind swept over the saddle, it turned to a mixture of bright colors and painted the world.
    - Ronan Warriors 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.