Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wordless Wednesday


 'Fern Fox'





Fern showed up one day with her two brothers. Mom was hit by a car on the road along side the farm. They have scared my obnoxious geese away and so they are allowed to stay. This little one follows my daughter and the feed cart around, sits outside the feed shed and runs in the paddocks with the horses, she's actually pretty sweet.

Apparently, during the night they've wandered into the barn and chewed the end of a dressage whip and taken brushes and Sweetie's boots outside to the riding ring for a game of soccer. I'm glad I can provide some toys and amusement for bored little foxes. We couldn't think of a good name for her so we came up with 'Fern Fox' because believe it or not we had a neighbor whose name was Fern Fox years ago. If anyone can think of a better name please feel free to suggest it.

Until next time

Quote for Today

I live in a house but my home is in the stable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.