Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 6 of Roundup

Please visit Baba Yaga's Mirror today for more information and a possible hidden agenda behind this decimation of the Pryor Mountain mustangs.

Day 6 of the Roundup has left at least one foal lame.

Below I have copied and pasted the most recent information from
the cloud foundation blog which is updated daily, I hope they don't mind but they say it better than anyone can.

Take Action: Please call President Obama now: 202-456-1111 (or 202-456-9000)



  • Ask that the older horses slated for removal be released Ask that this herd be not taken below 150 adult animals to maintain their genetic viability 
  • Ask for increased scrutiny of the Bureau of Land Management’s Wild Horse and Burro Program. Our wild horses and burros need immediate change and an end to their mismanagement.
Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.