Monday, June 15, 2009

Award Day

'Dusty'

" What's this I hear... award's ... must be for me"!



Kreativ Blogger Award



One of my favorite horse blogs, The Journeys Of Cactus Jack Splash , has recently given me this award. Thank you Jack and DOR for the nice things you said about me on your blog. Jack is a wonderful and handsome Appaloosa who is desperately trying to teach his DOR (Dope On a Rope) how to become a better horsewoman. It’s a time consuming and sometimes-frustrating job but someone’s got to do it. Seriously, Jack’s mom is one very nice lady who is always trying to learn as much as she can to better her relationship with her horses. So I am honored that she thought of me for this particular award. Now the hard part is passing it on to seven other Kreativ bloggers. Since I feel everyone who has a blog is a Kreativ Blogger for simply writing and publishing posts I wouldn’t know where to start choosing just a few. In addition, since I don’t know how long this has been around and who has already been nominated I think I might just put it up for the taking. If you’re interested in having this award for yourself and would like to pass it around to your favorite blogs. Please be my guest and take it for your own.


Here are the 7 STEPS of this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the seven blogs letting them know they have been nominated


Now on to the seven interesting things about me:

  1. I

Apparently, I am not as interesting as I thought I was because I simply cannot come up with anything even remotely worth mentioning that hasn’t been written on previous blog posts. We’ll just have to leave it at that for now and I’ll work on finding a personality in the near future.



The Zombie Chicken Award



This particular award was bestowed on me by a wonderful girl who treats her horse (and a half) with unbridled love and attention .She is a rider who is always trying to do the best for her horses and better her riding skills .So I would like to thank On The Bit for this um different sort of award and for the kind things she said about me on her blog.


The Blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the Zombie Chicken – excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all…


I am afraid I’m going to have to risk the wrath of a whole flock of raving zombie chickens and suggest again that anyone who wants to have some fun with this award is welcome to take it and run with it.


Run fast, don’t look back the zombie chickens are nipping at your heels!!


Until next time


Quote for Today


In my opinion, a horse is the animal to have. 1100 pounds of raw muscle, power, grace, and sweat between your legs - it's something you just can't get from a pet hamster.
- Anonymous


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.