Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Now - That's an Earful!

Now – That’s an Earful!


Van Gogh Award


Imagine my surprise when another award came my way shortly after the ‘Charming Award’. This has left me to conclude that February must officially be award month. This Van Gogh Award was presented to me by Dressage Mom . Thank you very much Dressage Mom, I am honored to receive this award and will do my best to pass it on to deserving bloggers. Although, all bloggers are deserving of this award just for having the courage to put themselves and their thoughts and ideas in a public forum, I must limit myself to a few and leave room for others to bestow this award to their favorite blogs. As with all awards, a link back to the presenter of the award is appreciated.

“The Van Gogh's Ear Award is for blogs that are making a difference in the blogosphere. Its creator said, "We are all artists in our own way, be it art, photography, writing, philosophy, comedy, or blogging, and we all go a little crazy sometimes. But if you ever feel so crazy to cut off your ear and give it to a prostitute, "Seek Help"! Always remember you're unique. Just like everyone else."

Will the following recipients please come forward and accept your award. (Sorry I guess the Oscar’s are still on my mind).

Victoria - Teachings of the Horse

Billie - camera-obscura

Melanie – Horses, Kids and Homework

Ophelia – Ophelia Keys

A delightfully talented woman from FrancePortraits de chevaux

I hope you enjoy your awards and have fun passing them on to whomever you consider deserving of this honor.

Until next time

Quote for Today

He doth nothing but talk of his horses.
- William Shakespeare. The Merchant of Venice

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.