Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Charming Award

A Charming Award

Recently my young friend over at on the bit presented me with an award. Thank you so much I am honored to receive this award and pass it on to eight more of my blogging friends.



The award description

“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

As always with Awards, a link back to the one you received the award from is always appreciated.

Although it is difficult to choose only eight blogging friends to give this award to, I will try to select a few from the many great blogs I try to read every day.

To the following recipients, I hope you enjoy your award but as always, if you have already received this award or just don’t have to time to pass it along to eight more friends, there is absolutely no pressure to do so.

Linda - the 7msn

Denise –Less is More

Kara – Sky Bar Farm Stuff

Holly – dogsnhorses

Callie – Midwest Horse

Amanda – Amanda’s Veranda

Jacquie – Glenshee Equestrian

Train Wreck – Cowboys, Kids and Sunsets

Hope you all enjoy your award!

Until next time

Quote for Today

When riding a horse we leave our fear, troubles, and sadness behind on the ground.
- Juli Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.