Thursday, January 27, 2011

Yesterday - Today

Here are some pictures from yesterday when the snow started.  I don't know who's been in charge of the snow machine but it's blatantly obvious they are asleep at the OFF switch.  I'm starting a petition to have the responsible parties fired, effective immediately!



"Maggie & Murphy"
(They're like having two kids in snow suits, every time they come in I need to get out the towels)

Today
 A few pictures after another foot and a half of snow overnight on top of all the other storm's deposits.
The line on the left before the trees is a fence

The Front Stoop
Getting out of the driveway is always interesting, it's uphill and curvy
We're running out of snow stacking room
No exit here 





I can't wait until all this starts to melt. We'll have a chute of water coming down the driveway like a sluice gate was opened.

Until next time

Quote for Today
My other car is a horse.
(And a good thing too, with all this snow!)






















No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.