Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Blogger Award

Happy Blogger Award

I'm so happy to have received another award. This one is from Beth and her blog Fearless Riding, about her learning to ride without fear. Thank you so much I really appreciate you thinking of me. 

I'm to list 10 things that make me happy and then name ten blogs that do the same.  I don't know how I could ever just whittle it down to 10. There are just too many blogs that bring a smile to my face each day. So once again I'm offering this happy, smiley face award to anyone who cares to participate. 

Here are ten things that make me happy:
  1. My grandchildren and my family
  2. My two Aussie dogs : Maggie and Murphy
  3. All my horses of course
  4. Having my own farm, I really hated boarding out
  5. Taking a lesson and accomplishing something constructive
  6. Going for a ride in the fields or on the trails
  7. A beautiful Autumn day with the leaves turned colorful shades and perfect weather
  8. Reading a good book that you never want to end
  9. Writing something on my blog that everyone seems to enjoy
  10. Just hanging over the fence at the farm watching the soap opera interplay between the herd
I didn't think I had another list in me but apparently I did! Whew! 
Until next time

Quote for Today
Surgeons General Warning: Horses are expensive, addictive, and may impair the ability to use common sense



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.