Sunday, March 22, 2009

' Dirty Dusty '

‘Dirty Dusty ‘


There seems to be a common thread running through our herd right now. Our horses refuse to stay clean. Never one to complain (much), I am getting really tired of cleaning these muddy monsters. A word to the herd,” one more time kids and ..."!


Today we are featuring Dusty, who in her defense is usually a fairly clean horse, except for the last few weeks. Maybe she shouldn’t be allowed to hang out with the ‘‘bad boys of mudville’ any more.



Until next time

Quote for Today

Grooming: the process by which the dirt on the horse is transferred to the groom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.