Thursday, August 14, 2008

" Share the Love Award "

Share the Love

It seems that I have been chosen by Laughing Orca Ranch to receive this special ‘Share the Love Award’. I accept this award on behalf of Laughing Orca’s resident Polish chicken, Phyllis Diller, she is the main reason I am being honored. It seems her mom bestowed this award on me because I get such a kick out of Phyllis, check her out over at Laughing Orca (archives: Phyllis Diller Chicken Montage); she is one unique looking bird who will bring a smile to your face.

I would like to pass this award on to anyone who would like to ‘share the love with their favorite blogger buddies. There are so many remarkable blogs that I read each morning over tea and it is too difficult to pick just a few. So please if you would like to ‘share the love ‘, feel free to take this heart and pass it along to your favorite blogs and make someone smile today.

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.