Saturday, June 28, 2008

Arte y Pico Award

It never ceases to amaze me that someone would actually consider my blog worthy of an award and so I was pleasantly surprised to receive this Arte y Pico Award from my talented friend, Victoria at Teachings of the Horse! She is a wonderful, caring and insightful horsewoman who can see the deeper meaning of life pertaining to humans and horses alike. I am very honored that she has chosen me and would like to pass it along to some of my favorite bloggers:


Linda at the 7MSN for her wonderful posts and pictures of her gang, especially George and Allen and Wynona.

Deborah at Epona Studio's Art of the Horse for her inspiring paintings, and her completion of
' Le Cadeau Du Cheval panel 156 titled "Shall We Dance". The large mural is to be unveiled at Spruce Meadows in September.

Nancy at Cliffy’s Moms Blog for her wonderful paintings of horses, dogs and other wildlife.

JME at Glenshee Equestrian for her interesting and informative musings on the horse world in general and her tireless work with rescue organizations and rescue horses.

Twinville at Laughing Orca Ranch for those fun pictures of her critters, most especially Phyllis Diller, who makes me smile whenever I look at her!

I hope you all enjoy receiving this award as much as I did.


The designer of this award has asked that the following be passed along with it:


The origin of the Arte y Pico Award: "This prize has arisen from the daily visits that I dedicate to many blogs which nourish me and enrich me with creativity.
In them, I see dedication, creativity, care, comradeship, but mainly, ART, much art. I want to share this prize with all those bloggers that entertain me day to day and to share this prize with those who enrich me every day. Doubtlessly, there are many and it will be hard to pick just a few. The people I will name today deserve this prize, as do the very long serious list of bloggers I also enjoy to read. But I will name the first 10 and leave the rest of the work to all the bloggers that visit other's blogs and are nourished by them."

Here are the rules, if you decide to pass the award further to remarkable blogs in blogosphere worth to mention:

The rules:
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award through creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogger community, no matter of language.
2. Each award should have the name of the author with a link to their blog.
3. Award winners have to post the award with the name and link to the blog of the person who gave them the award.
4. Please include a link to the “Arte Y Pico” blog so that everyone will know where the award came from.
5. Show these rules.

Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.