Saturday, January 28, 2012

Liebster Award



I’ve received an award from:

Dancing Horses and Jessica at Hopeful Jumpers  who have up and coming blogs you might want to check out.

And I’d like to thank them for thinking of me.  I’m honored.  The Liebster Award has been making its way around the blogosphere so I’m not entirely sure who has already received it.  There are so many interesting and deserving blogs that it’s hard to pick just five.  So instead of choosing five blogs I’m passing the torch to you. Please feel free to take this award and pass it on to your five favorite blogs that you feel fit the criteria below:

Liebster means “dearest” in German, and the award is intended to help up-and-coming blogs get the attention they deserve. Here are the rules:

1. Copy and paste the award on our blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award. 
3. Pick your five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs!

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.