Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Award Time


Kacy and her wonderful Washashe mare have honored me by bestowing this prestigious award.  I can't thank them enough.  Kacy and Washashe from All Horse Stuff are one of the sweetest horse and rider teams in the blogosphere.  I'm thrilled to get this award and follow along with them on their many adventurous trail rides. 
There are so many horse friends in the blogosphere that are deserving of this award and since the rules state that I can only give it to one person, I thought that I would like to give it to Valentino's mom.  She is recently come back to riding after a long time off. And is also starting her own horse business. I like that she takes the time to get it right for her and her horses and is a caring individual. I can't imagine traveling 3 1/2 hours to a lesson but she takes the drive because that's where she found the perfect trainer for her and her horse Valentino. Hope you enjoy your award you are most deserving.


Below is the description of the award that I have shamelessly plagiarized from Kacy's blog:

This Award is dedicated to those Horse lovers and riders that inspire others to go deeper in ability, knowledge and understanding of the Equine(s) they have been entrusted to.The good of the horse is the ultimate goal apart from pressures to achieve ribbons and fit into lesson schedules.

~Some of These riders are fearless, when it comes to weather conditions and the forecasting of them...being with their horses, fills these folks' soul and takes the cares out of daily routines.
~They are unconditionally loving to the horse and may have rescued it from known ailment or living condition.
 
~Others have researched and purchased/ acquired their horse, to find a difficulty in temperament or a physical burden within the animal. Yet, Being dedicated , they have persevered to proudly be in partnership with their horse, lovingly striving for deeper awareness's between them.

~Some horse lovers may have been riding for years and suddenly, had an accident that takes them away from the great joy and freedom they have, being aboard such a magnificent animal. ~They have allowed the healing horse to rise in their hearts once again, and beckon them back!


~INTREPID RIDERS FACTION ~We strive to go where others only dare to go with our horse loves...healing,being respectful of the horse, riding, playing, camping, jumping, swimming and traveling down the trails of life. . . . with the horse in Heart~Overcoming many obstacles and sometimes weather, to ride!

There are not many rules with this award...JUST :

1)that you give it to only one person

2)link back to this post, so they may have an understanding to it's true nature

3) You may use any or all of the above written descriptions, with the award picture



And to my further surprise I received another award. The Sweet Blog Award from Stephanie at The Aspiring Equestrian.  So I'm doubly honored this month that I've been the recipient of  these awards.  Over the years I've been called a lot of things but sweet isn't the first adjective that comes to mind, but hey, I'll take it. Thanks again Stephanie, hope your leg is healing quickly.

The rule for this award is to bestow it on 10 bloggers who in turn give a link back to you. I'm not going to name 10 bloggers who deserve this award because it's too hard a decision and I think any one who is nice enough to stop by and read my blog is a deserving candidate. Please feel free to take the award if you want it and pass it on. 

Until next time

Quote for Today
I wake up every day determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning the day difficult. - E. B. White













No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.