Thursday, February 12, 2009

' Spread the Love '


‘Spread the Love ‘

In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, I would like to "Spread the Love" with all of my blog friends - my old friends who have read my scribbling since the beginning and given me their support and my new friends who stop by and are kind enough to comment. Thank you all for visiting and making my day brighter. I feel richer for having known you, even if it is only through your comments.

A talented artist who wanted to show her affection and appreciation for all the wonderfully talented people in the blogosphere created this award. I originally received this award from my good friend Victoria, whose blog posts at Teachings of the Horse are brimming with insightful messages for us all. Thank you again Victoria for being my friend; if it were not for you, I would not have this award to share. There are just too many friends I would like to present with this award and limited space, so I will simply offer it to each and every one of you who have someone special for Valentine’s Day to pass this along to and "Spread the Love."

Until next time

Quote for Today

A Rose has a sweet smell, A Kingdom has the scent of riches, A dog has loyalty in his eyes, but a horse has a big heart worthy of strength with the sweet scent of loyalty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.