Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Summertime and the Living is...



Summertime and the Living is…

Busy. And so I’m taking a break for a while. I know it’s not as if I post every day but for now, there is just not enough time in the day to get everything done. I won’t bother to give you a lengthy list of tasks that need to get accomplished around here, but trust me it’s impressive to say the least. I’ll do the best I can to keep up and visit as many blogs as possible. And should I get a flash of inspiration, I may do a post or two but no promises…

Because when I get some free time I think I might read a book from the stack that’s waiting for me, take a ride on Dusty or Blue, hang out with the herd, bury my toes in a sandy beach or .... I’ll take a nap,

Have a great summer everyone. Stay safe and have lots of good rides.

Until next time

Quote for Today

There is one respect in which beasts show real wisdom... their quiet, placid enjoyment of the present moment.
- Schopenhauer

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.