Saturday, February 15, 2014

Thank You




I’ve recently been honored with a shout out on one of my favorite blogs: The Equestrian Vagabond.

Thank you Merri for including me in your newly formed Equestrian Vagabond newsletter. 

If you aren’t already a big fan of this blog check it out.  Merri is a talented writer who has a new book coming out soon, Soul Deep in Horses: Memoir of an Equestrian Vagabond.  Her blog is very interesting as well as having stunning horse photography.  There’s so much this gal has done and is currently doing that I wouldn’t do it justice here. Her profile says it all.  Happy reading!

Until next time
Quote for Today
May the horse be with you.

3 comments:

  1. Well now, thank YOU GHM! I've always liked your perspective on horse things. And I love how we horse bloggers can entertain each other vicariously with such diverse horse lives and adventures!
    - The Equestrian Vagabond

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great suggestion. I'm now following :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this!!! Wow - what an amazing horse adventure life she leads!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.