Friday, March 16, 2012

One More For The Road


One more cute email joke I received.  Hopefully, after the weekend there will be some actual horse/barn news around here but for now enjoy a laugh.



Amish Woman

An Amish woman was driving her buggy to town when a highway patrol officer stopped her.
“ I’m not going to cite you,” said the officer. “ I just wanted to warn you that the reflector on the back of your buggy is broken and it could be dangerous.”
“ I thank thee.   I shall have my husband repair it as soon as I return home.”
“ Also,” said the officer, “ I noticed one of your reins to your horse is wrapped around his testicles. Some people might consider this cruelty to animals so you should have your husband check that too.”
“ Again I thank thee. I shall have my husband check this when I get home.”
True to her word, when the Amish woman got home, she told her husband about the broken reflector.  He said he would put a new one on immediately.
“ Also,” said the Amish woman, “ the policeman said there was something wrong with the emergency brake.”

Until next time

10 comments:

  1. Haha! That one made me laugh out loud in the office! Thanks for the morning giggle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the photo and thought you were taking up carriage driving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering how that was going to end. That's funny! I laughed out loud too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bwahahahahahaha oh my goodness; that is too funny :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha, too funny! (although I'm not sure the Amish emergency break system isn't actually an accelerator ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ....was good to have a good laugh

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahaha!! Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Took me a while to get it but I love it!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.