Thought this was funny and accurate. It seems someone captured my herd's wisdom perfectly!
All I need to know in life I leaned from my horses - Vol. 1
- When in doubt, run far, far away.
- You can never have too many treats.
- Passing gas in public is nothing to be ashamed of.
- New shoes are an absolute necessity every 6 weeks.
- Ignore cues; they're just another prompt to do more work.
- Everyone loves a good, wet, slobbery kiss.
- Never run when you can trot.
- Never trot when you can walk.
- And never walk when you can stand still.
- Heaven is eating at least 10 hours a day...and then sleeping the rest.
All I need to know in life I learned from my horses - Vol. 2
- Eat plenty of roughage.
- Great legs and a nice rear will get you anywhere in life. Big, brown eyes help too.
- When you want your way, stomp hard on the nearest foot.
- In times of crises, take a poop.
- Act dumb when faced with a task you don't want to do.
- Follow the herd, that way you can't be singled out to take the blame.
- A swift kick in the butt will get anyone's attention.
- Love those who love you back, especially if they have something good to eat.
- Leather and chains can make anyone look studly.
- Happiness is a warm, fuzzy blanket and someone to share it with.
Until next time
Quote for Today
When in doubt, ask a horse.