Sunday, August 28, 2011

Rainbow After The Storm

After the storm we noticed this rainbow and some beautiful sunny spots on the mountain behind our property.  When I took this picture it was still drizzling a little on our patio.  Go figure, nature is mysterious.  We didn't find a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow but I did see a few trees down.  Hope everyone is doing well after the storm. Here are some pictures of the rainbow, you may have to look closely the clouds don't make a good backdrop for pictures.







Until next time

Quote for Today
If I traveled to the end of the rainbow as Dame Fortune did intend, Murphy would be there to tell me the pot's at the other end.
Edward Koch

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.