Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday's Funnies



Sick Leave


I urgently needed a few days off work, but, I knew the Boss would not allow me to take leave.

I thought that maybe if I acted 'Crazy' then he would tell me to take a few days off.

So I hung upside-down on the ceiling and made funny noises.

My co-worker asked me what I was doing.

I told her that I was pretending to be a light bulb so that the Boss might think I was 'Crazy' and give me a few days off.

A few minutes later the Boss came into the office and asked, 'What in the name of good GOD are you doing?'

I told him I was a light bulb.

He said, 'You are clearly stressed out.' Go home and recuperate for a couple of days.'

I jumped down and walked out of the office...

When my coworker followed me, the Boss asked her, '..And where do you think you're going?!'


You're gonna love this....)


She said, 'I'm going home, too. I can't work in the dark.



Until next time

Quote for Today

“We now know a thousand ways not to build a light bulb”

  Thomas Alva Edison

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.