Sunday, February 6, 2011

Just Pictures

Since there is nothing much going on here having to do with riding and I'm having a brain freeze (must be the weather) I thought I'd put up some pictures.  Yesterday morning it snowed AGAIN which turned to freezing rain and sleet.

Today we've got sunshine and warmer temperatures (40). I toyed with the idea of getting on Dusty this morning but the path to the arena is a pure sheet of ice so going down hill would be dicey for both of us. Maybe tomorrow when we have a chance of the ice melting...

"Yesterday"
" View down the road"

" Dusty thinks this is getting old"


" Feed Shed"

" Not venturing away from their hay nets"


"Today"

"Rose bushes waiting for Springtime"

"Donnie - very cute and very dirty"

" Sami being his adorable self"

" Finally, a blue sky"


Until next time

Quote for Today
Climate is what we expect, weather is what we get.
Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.