Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Smart Ass

 The above picture is one of my favorites and I've used it before but it seemed appropriate for this post so I've recycled it again. 

Some of my blogosphere friends are dieting and exercising along with myself after the deliciousness that was the holidays. I was glad to see it wasn't only my jeans that were a little snug after indulging in the "temptations of the desserts". 

Lady's; This one is for you !!  I.Q. test for women.
Men; Just don't say anything. You will live longer.

With time, women gain weight because we accumulate so much information and
Wisdom in our heads that when there is no more room, it distributes out
To the rest of our bodies. So we aren't heavy, we are enormously cultured,
Educated and happy.

Beginning today, when I look at my butt in the mirror I will think,
Good grief, look how smart I am!

Must be where the term 'Smart Ass' came from!


Until next time

Quote for Today
Bread may feed my body, but my horse feeds my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.