Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Thoughts Exactly

I received this in an e-mail this morning and thought I would share it with everyone.  Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.

JANE SEABROOK is an illustrator and designer who lives in Auckland, New Zealand .  In recent years, her artwork has focused on paintings of wildlife for the Fury Logic series of books.  She shares her life with her husband, two teenage children, and a growing menagerie of assorted animals.  Following are some excerpts from her Fury Logic books.


Who can argue with this wisdom?













Until next time

Have a Fantastic day!

Thoughts for Today

There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it. For example, I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt..
 
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.