Thursday, January 20, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


It seems I've been given the Stylish Blogger Award by Ms. Martyr, Justplainsam and Abbie from Walking With Horses.  Thank you so much.  I am honored to receive this award and will do my best to come up with something interesting about myself.  Since I've done this a few times already I'm not so sure there is anything new left to know about me but I'll give it my best shot.

The rules for this award are as follows:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award

2. Share 7 things about yourself

3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers

4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!


1.    I'd like to think of myself as a stylish fashionista but that's not in the cards these days. My uniform of the day is usually a sweatshirt and jeans with a pair of boots. However, I do try and match my socks and shirts and I always wear earrings. Hoops are my favorites.
2.   I’d like to think I’m and optimist at heart; the glass is usually half full, unless of course it’s half empty.
3.   Staying indoors is boring so I like to be outdoors every chance I get.  Besides, if you’re inside with nothing to do, dust bunnies will hunt you down and eventually you'll have to clean them up.
4.   I wish, as I'd gotten older I'd have gotten smarter, but it doesn't seem to be the case.  I'm still learning everyday, be it with horses, dogs or humans.
5.    My favorite part of being older is having four wonderful grandchildren. I should have had them first and skipped my children's teen-aged years altogether.
6.    I feel that anyone who mistreats an animal or a child should have the same done to them a thousand times over and over and over…
7.   I feel privileged most of the time to be able to have horses of my own and love interacting with them.

Well that was hard and I'm sure very uninteresting to you. Now for passing these awards on...

Okay, here's the deal, I've seen this award traveling around the blogs for a while now, so I'm sure most everyone has it already.  I simply don't know who does and who doesn't so my thoughts would be, if you think you would be interested in having this award please feel free to take it for yourself.  In my opinion you are all Stylish Bloggers and deserve the award.

Until next time

Quote for Today
Ride a wild horse against the sky-
hold tight to his wings before you die
whatever else you leave undone 
once ride a wild horse into the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.