Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Another Year Over



Can it be that another year has come to a close and we’re heading into a new one?  It seems as I get older the years fly by much too quickly for my liking, but there’s nothing to do about it except go with the flow.

The herd and I would like to wish all our friends, human and horses alike, a Happy New Year with many new experiences. Learning more about each other and of course sharing exciting rides and exploring new possibilities.  But I’ll let them all speak for themselves since they do it so well.



New Year's Wisdom
From
“The Herd”


Donnie’s Words to Live By:
 “By showing kindness and gentleness to all you meet you will be rewarded with the same.”


Sami’s Words to Live By:
 “Please help abused and neglected horses when you can; it means so much to us.  And don’t forget to take time to play and have fun every day!”


Blue’s Words to Live By:
" Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."


Mellon’s Words to Live By:
" There's nothing I'm afraid of like scared people - be fearless!"


Nate’s Words to Live By:
" I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it."


Dusty’s Words to Live By:
 “Be the best you can be at what you do and all eyes will be on you!



O’Grady’s Words to Live By:
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on."


May you have a healthy Happy New Year, and may all you desire in the coming year become a reality for you.

Until next year!

Quote for Today

Like human beings, horses are all individuals with singular personalities, their own virtues and their own faults. We become bound to them for their beauty, their eccentricities, their heart and the love they so often return to us.
    - Lana Slaton

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.