Saturday, September 18, 2010

Pedigree Adoption Drive


Pedigree Offers Food
For
Shelter Dogs

I’ve just read a post by Carson at the 7msn, (which I've shamelessly copied, I hope you don't mind Carson) but I wanted to get it in under the deadline.

Pedigree® is sponsoring an Adoption Drive – they are donating a bowl of dog food for every "like" they get on their facebook page. If you go  "here" and "like" them, one more shelter dog will get a bowl of food. But that's not all.

For every blog that mentions the Adoption Drive between Sept. 16 through Sunday, Sept. 19, Pedigree® will donate a 20-lb. bag of food to a shelter. If you've got a blog, there's still time to write a post and help a dog. Enter the link to your blog post "here" to participate.

Having had a dog or two from rescues I feel it’s a worthwhile cause and hope you decide to participate.  I feel it’s up to us to be responsible for our own dogs and to try and help the dogs that people either don’t want to be responsible for or can’t because of unforeseen circumstances.  If you’ve ever seen some of the sad faces of these animals in TV commercials, it’s enough to bring a tear to your eye. Through no fault of their own they’ve been cast aside and have no one to love them. This is one way to help these needy dogs.

Until next time
Quote for Today
A home is not a home without a dog

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.