Sunday, September 5, 2010

My Sincere Thanks


I would like to thank everyone who took the time to comment on Sweetie’s Final Journey.  Your kindness and sympathy was greatly appreciated.

This is an amazing time we live in. Communication via the Internet is worldwide and it seems to bring horse communities from all over the world together.  Even though no one knew our little Sweetie mare personally, I find it remarkable that so many horse lovers felt her loss.  She will not be forgotten because her story touched so many lives.  Thank you again for your heartfelt sympathies.

Sami and the rest of the herd are doing well. I’m sure they miss Sweetie and wonder where she is, but they are resilient horses and adapt well to change.

On another note, I will be taking a break for a little while.  We are going on a short vacation and I don’t think I will have Internet access.  See you all when I get back.  Good riding to you all.

Until next time

Quote for Today
The love for a horse is just as complicated as the love for another human being...If you never love a horse, you will never understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.