Sunday, January 3, 2010

A New Year - A New Look


A New Year – A New Look
Another year over and a new one just begun, and what have you done...?


For starters, I’m changing the look of my blog; after two years it’s getting old and it’s sort of drab.  I’m sure this is mostly because of snowy weather conditions and the fact that I’ve been stuck in the house since New Year’s Eve.  I feel like I’m living in a snow globe and someone keeps turning it upside down! Truth be told I am bored to death and need to change some things around here.  I couldn’t get a volunteer to help me move furniture so I’m afraid it will have to be the blog. 


Now if I could only think of something interesting to write about, that would be a plus.  I seem to have a block lately. The stress and pace of the holidays is a good excuse to start the blame game.  I think my brain is in a holiday holding pattern for the moment and, when something earth shattering comes to me, you’ll be the first to know. In the meantime, I hope you all enjoyed your holidays and are looking forward to the new year.

Until next time


Quote for Today
A good rider can hear his horse speak to him.
A great rider can hear his horse whisper.
But a bad rider won't hear his horse even if it screams at him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.