Thursday, December 10, 2009

I Won A Contest

I Won A Contest!




I’d like to thank Callie from Midwest Horse blog for the lovely gifts she sent me. Callie ran a contest to see who could identify the man in the ‘backless’ chaps. Color me surprised and a little red – faced for guessing right. It was her farrier of all people. Truthfully, I would never have gotten it right had it not been for the excellent clues she offered. In any case, the prize is a wonderful assortment of things any horse person would love and the horses are enjoying their peppermint treats as well.

If you get the chance to visit Callie you’ll find her blog interesting and fun, just like she is. Her mares Misty and Kola are just too adorable for words as are all her other critters. Thanks again Callie I just love my basket of goodies.

Until next time

Quote for Today

Cowgirl: A better-looking cowboy with brains!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.