Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It was fun while it lasted...



It was fun while it lasted…

But I’ve got to opt out of the picture challenge.  It’s raining today and I’ve got a miserable cold, so I won’t be skipping around the farm like Little Red Riding Hood, toting a camera instead of a basket of goodies.  Grandma babysitting duties call and we’ve got Halloween activities with the little ones coming up.  Houseguests will also be arriving for a few days.  I’d like to thank everyone for their wonderful comments and Holly for inviting me to the challenge.  It was fun while it lasted…

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.