Monday, August 24, 2009

Product Review - Riding Britches


' Every girl is entitled to new clothes '

Product Review

Riding Britches

I have recently purchased a pair of riding pants from the Equissentials company. These are the coolest riding breeches I have ever owned. Far be it for me to give a glowing review, but here it comes.

The reason I went for these high priced pants is that it was my birthday and my husband was at a loss as to what to get me, so my daughter suggested these breeches. Thank you daughter. Now I will get to the good part about why I am so pleased with them.

1. They are made to order to your measurements. That’s right, you take your measurements and send them along so, when you get them back, they fit perfectly; this feature may come in handy for some of us with less than perfect figures.

2. There are quite a few different styles and materials to choose from and a variety of colors for both material and leather. No matter what discipline you ride, there’s a style for you.

3. I received them within 3 or 4 days after placing my order.

4. They called me to make sure exactly how I wanted them fitted etc… (probably because I sent a note along about something I wanted fitted differently.)

5. When I got them, the elastic on the bottom was pulling a tiny bit and wrinkling the fabric by the ankles. (Yes, I do realize I’m a pain in the …) So I sent them back and they fixed them the same day and sent them out to me right away.

6. If you lose weight, they will alter them for you.

7. When the pants wear out, return them and they will remove the leather and reapply it to new material for a fee, providing you’ve followed their care instructions and the leather is still in good shape.

So with all this going for them, I thought it was a pretty good deal. They are expensive, but I look at it this way: I don’t have to wear half chaps, full chaps or tall boots; they’re very comfortable; they look nice; the company gives excellent service and stands by their product; and, I like the convenience of just slipping them on with my paddock boots and being ready to ride. I can’t wait to order more pairs, when the budget permits!

(Now, wouldn’t it be nice if, for this glowing review, they sent me a brand new pair in the mail as a surprise? Sure it would, but I’m not holding my breath!)

Here’s the link if you want to check out the site:

http://www.equissentials.net

Until next time

Quote for Today

Adults - When you can no longer bend down to touch your toes whilst trotting, it is then you begin to realize you are not quite as youthful as you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.