Monday, April 27, 2009

Mellow Monday

Mellow Monday



We took a 'time out' from longeing horses, dragging riding rings and paddocks and setting up jumps this weekend to just let the horses amuse us for a while. Here are some pictures I'd like to share with you. The horses never cease to amuse me and I could simply watch them all day, but then of course I would never get any work done.


"Forget that grass fellas,
c'mon in here and try the weed (all you can eat)
salad bar buffet"





' Dusty & Sammi'
Snacking on the bank jump



'Sammi'
Learning how to longe


' Mellon'
You can't see me right?


Until next time

Quote for Today

There on the tips of fair fresh flowers feedeth he; How joyous is his neigh, there in the midst of sacred pollen hidden all hidden he; how joyous is his neigh
- Navajo Song

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.