Friday, January 2, 2009

' Fridays Funnies '

‘Friday’s Funnies ‘

Now that the holiday festivities are over and our thoughts turn to the ‘full-scale’ question. “Why are my pants so tight”! Some of us have probably concluded the extra hip padding needs to come off as quickly as it went on. I read somewhere the average person gains approximately seven pounds during the holidays, and am happy to report I did everything I could not to throw their calculations out of whack this year.

For all of my friends out there suffering from the same ‘chubby – virus’ syndrome, below is a picture that pretty much sums up how to lose that extra piece of cheesecake recently bonded to your hips. I hope this picture, which I think is timely and humorous and is now hanging on the door of my fridge, offends no one.


Until next time

Quote for Today

Bread may feed my body, but my horse feeds my soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.