Thursday, September 11, 2008

Quick Update

Hi,

My mom is unable to use her room's telephone line for dial-up internet service (which is probably for the best anyway... dial-up is no fun!) But I know she misses chatting with you all and reading your blogs, so she's asked me just drop you all a few quick lines to let you know she's doing well with her recovery and physical therapy and she really appreciates all of the support and well wishes you've been sending. Thanks so much for helping keep her spirits up through all of this!

She's hoping maybe by next week she'll be able to get around well enough to use the internet connection on one of the lower floors of the building. In the meantime, if you have any messages you can leave them here and I'll make sure she receives them.

Thanks again! You guys are the best :-)

-Jacquie

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.