Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Brilliant Award

A Brilliant Award



I've recently been honored by Nuzzling Muzzles with this 'Brilliant' award. Thanks you so much Nuzzling, it's so nice of you to think of me and it is always fun to get an award. I would like to pass this on to some wonderful blogs and hope they will enjoy receiving it as much as I did.

Here are the rules:

1. Put the Logo on your blog

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you

3. Nominate 7 fellow bloggers for this award

4. Add Links to the recipients

5. Leave a comment to recipients or email them to let them know they have an award

I'd like to pass this on to some blogs that I enjoy reading as often as I can for their informative and fun posts.

GlensheeEquestrian - who has one of the most informed sensible blogs I've ever read.

Hoofbeats of Eowyn: New Beginnings - has a great start on a new blog and I would like to welcome her to the 'horsey blogosphere'.

A Bay Horse - reading about her Bay Horse and adventures in riding and the beautiful pictures she has on her blog are a pleasure.

The 7MSN - for having the courage to live her dream as lone rancher woman 7 miles south of nowhere, and her wonderful pictures of her critters which are so unusual and professional .

Out of the Darkroom - M.C. Valada has a most interesting blog about her adventures with Ace her Arabian prince and a host of other happenings in California life.

Smells Horsey - Anne has many articles that let us know what is happening in the horse world and also in her barn, she is always a humorous read.

The Best Horse Page - Anastasia is a talented author with two well written and fun blogs who is always a pleasure to visit.

Enjoy your award girls!

Until next time...











No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.