Thursday, February 7, 2008

An Inspiring Ride

Monika & Filur


I recently received a comment from Marion, who asked me to watch this video, I am happy to say I did and it was wonderful.

Marion said:


"This is a dear friend of mine riding a blind Knabstruper stallion called Filur. This horse is trained to the higher levels of Academic Equitation. I know this horse and have seen him being ridden by several people, including his owner, but never like THIS!"

Although this has nothing to do with the actual subject matter of my blog, this horse is just stunning and his accomplishments are astonishing considering his blindness. The rider brings out the light of his soul with an inspiring ride. At least for me, and I thought to share it with you in the hopes you will enjoy it as much as I did.




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.