Monday, January 28, 2008

I've Been Tagged, MeMe!!

Apparently I have been tagged in a blogger game.

The rules of the game are this–Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.Post the rules on your blog.Post 7 random or weird facts about yourself on your blog.Tag 7 people and link to them.Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

1.) I would rather clean the barn than clean the house.
2.) I hate to cook.
3.) I like to garden, my favorite flowers are yellow roses and wild daisies.
4.) I 'd rather read than watch TV.
5.) I hate reality shows.
6.) I find my dogs and horses antics very amusing.
7.) I like learning new things.

This is all in fun, if you don't want to do it ,Not a Problem!

Here are the people I have tagged:

EveryRider.com,

LoriSchmidt(LoriProPhoto)

Down On The Farm

British Babe

GeckoMusings

Regarding Horses

And here's the link back to my friend Callie who doesn't need to be tagged yet again:

Midwest Horse

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting on what I've written. Even though I sometimes don't have the time to reply to each comment, I do enjoy reading them.